Many people fret about speaking in public while others wish that they could have prepared better, but they wish that only after their presentation!
This is not due to lack of talent but lack of authenticity during their presentation.
In fact, everybody can present well using their authentic ways and personality traits. They just need to be trained and sharpen their skills in doing so.
In this workshop, you will:
- Know the strengths and challenges of your own personality style
- Know how to use your strengths to present powerfully, clearly, inspirationally and ignite your listeners to affirmative action!
- Gain extra confidence by using your unique personality style strengths!
You will receive:
- Hard copy of your personality style graph
- Your unique presentation style strengths
- Confidence in delivering your next POWERFUL presentation!
Steven Covey, the author of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, noted that most of us routinely fail to “Sharpen the Saw”, even though we know that we ought to!
Come and “sharpen your skills” in presentations that WOW your audience!
Time: 1430-1700 hrs
Venue: Success Trees Training Room
Trainer: Elijah Lim
Address: Lion Industrial Building B, 12 Arumugam Road #02-11 Singapore 409958